7N Leh Ladakh Packages – 7 Nights Ex Leh Airport
( Valid from 1st April till 30th Sep )
Leh 2018 Fixed Departures :: 7N/ 8D Ex Delhi
Day 01 : Arrival at Delhi – Leh
On arrival at Leh airport, you will be received by our representative and transferred to your hotel. Check in to the hotel for a complete day of rest wherein welcome tea and coffee will be served by the hotel. Post lunch visit Leh Market, Leh Palace and Shanti Stupa. Overnight in Leh.
Day 02 : Leh – Lamayuru – Ule
After breakfast, drive to Lamayuru. Enroute visit to Likir Monastery, Magnetic Hill and Gurudwara Pathar Sahib. Check in Resort / Camp at Alchi or Ule and enjoy your hot lunch. After lunch, visit the mesmerising moon landscapes and Lamayuru Monastery (one of the oldest Monasteries in central Ladakh). Overnight in Ule.
Day 03 : Ule – Leh
After the breakfast, drive to Leh. Enroute visit to Alchi Monastery and Hall of Fame. Arrive at Leh by afternoon for lunch at hotel. Evening free time to spend at your leisure. Overnight in Leh.
Day 04 : Leh – Nubra Valley
After breakfast, drive to Nubra Valley via Khardungla (highest motorable road in the world, 18,380 ft). Arrive at Hunder by afternoon. Lunch at Camp and the rest of the day is free to explore Diskit, Hunder Villages or a camel safari in the sand dunes between Diskit and Hunder Village. Overnight in Nubra.
Day 05 : Nubra Valley – Leh
After breakfast, visit Diskit Monastery, where you have a magnificent view of Nubra Valleyand drive back to Leh by the same route, crossing Khardungla Pass. Overnight in Leh.
Day 06 : Leh – Pangong Lake
After breakfast, leave for Pangong Lake, at 14,500 ft, through Changla Pass at 17,350 ft. (third highest motorable road in the world. On arrival at Camp, a hot lunch will be served. Later, free time at leisure to enjoy the colour changing lake and the sun set on the banks of the Pangong lake. Overnight on the banks of Pangong Lake.
Day 07 : Pangong Lake – Leh
Early morning enjoy the picturesque view of the sunrise on the lake. After breakfast, drive back to Leh. Enroute, visit Hemis, Thiksey Monastery and Shey Palace. Overnight in Leh.
Day 08 : Leh – Delhi (Departure)
Early morning transfer to Leh airport to board flight back to destination. Journey ends with Sweet Memories of Ladakh.
|Hotel Category||Leh Hotels||Nubra camps||Pengong Camps (PP)|
|Standard Hotel||Layul Place / Galwan Palace / Similar||K2 Adventure Camps||Kora Camps|
|Deluxe Hotels||Antilop / Auspitious / KContinantal / Similar||K2 Adventure Camps||Auspitious Camps|
|Super Dlx Hotels||City Palace / Mahey Retreat / The Ladakh (VEG) /||Karma Inn Hotel||DreamLand Camps|
|Luxury Hotels||Shangri-La / Ladakh Residency / Shigge Palace / Sera Court yard / similar||Ethanic camps||Pengong Delight|
|Primium Hotels||Grand Dragon / Zen Hotel / Similar||Hunder resorts||Pengong INN|
- Assistance upon arrival at Leh airport with traditional welcome in the Hotel.
- 06 Nights / 07 Days Accommodation on twin sharing Basis as per the Itinerary
- Breakfast and Dinner
- Return airport and round trip transfers along with all sightseeing tours by Non-ac Scorpio/ Qualis/ Eeco/ Tata Sumo/ Maruti Omni/ Tavera/ Innova/ Xylo/ Tata Safari as per the program.
- Inner line Permit to restricted / protected areas (Khardungla Top).
- Monument & Museum Entrance Fees for the sights mentioned in the Itinerary Any – Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in “Prices included”.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the Itinerary.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated).
- Guide fee, camera fee, Soft or Hard drinks, Starters.
- Medical & Travel insurance.
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc.